Futurmat Rimini Standard 2 Group Head Espresso Coffee Machine (MFE0925)
Fully Automatic Espresso Coffee Machine
This heavy duty machine combines many features to make an extremely versatile coffee machine. Features two steam wands, a hot water dispenser, two group heads for up to 4 coffees at once, programmable automatic coffee measurement and a movable stand for smaller cups. Large heavy-duty touch-sensitive key pads facilitate the barista's work. The stainless steel wire drip tray ensures the serving cups are always clean. These built-to-last machines have no plastic in their body panels.
- Electronic dosage of coffee portions. This gives a consistent cup of coffee for your customers.
- Two steam wands
- All working surface made of stainless steel
- 13L Boiler capacity with automatic refill
- Large heavy duty, touch sensitive key pads
- 2 Kg brass Group Heads with E61 infusion and extraction technology optimise espresso quality
- Stainless steel wire drip tray helps to keep serving cup bases clean
- Lime-scale resistant Teflon treated group injectors, heat exchanger inlet fitting, boiler inlet fitting and flow meters minimise equipment failure risk
- Group exhaust solenoids feature the highest quality rubber seals
- Large highly durable 120 watts pump motors
- These built to last machines have no plastic in their body panels
- 13 litre boiler with automatic refill and optimal 2.6kw element
- Pump and motor incorporated into the machine
- Security Valve and thermostat
- Copper boiler with independent thermo-siphon heat exchangers for each Group Head.
- Height: 42 cm
- Width: 74 cm
- Depth: 52 cm
- Power: 3kw
Installation requirements: Hard wired to 13amp single phase power supply with surface mounted isolator switch. 15mm mains water supply terminated with a ¾ inch roller ball valve stopcock - 38mm drainage outlet with trap.
Unsure which Futurmat Rimini Espresso Coffee Machine is right for you?
Please contact our Technical Support Department on 01788 890 834